This is a great little Easter Bunny Card and so Easy to Make!! – Especially since I have included the template cut outs for all the little bits!
Let’s Get Started!!
What do you need?
1. Printed out template
2. A4 Thick Paper or Cardboard for the actual card (mine is blue here)
There are TWO templates to choose from.
1. NUMBER 1 allows you to print directly onto white and pink card, so there are two pages – one for white and one for pink.
2. NUMBER 2 allows you to print out onto any card and then cut out the bits and pieces to use as a stencil. It is only 1 page to download.
NUMBER 1 – DOWNLOAD HERE
NUMBER 2 – DOWNLOAD HERE
When you have all the pieces in front of you:
1. Fold the A4 in half (to A5)
2. Make your ears first, little pink bits onto white ears
3. Then assemble the card – without any glue
4. When you are happy with the layout glue all the bits on!
5. Draw on some eyes and whiskers
The white face bit is easy to cut on the corner of a sheet of paper – or card – as you get two perfect straight lines and a 90° angle… Like this – I used a stencil onto white card…
One of your ears is going to hang out over the end of the card – it needs to be stuck on whole and then the bit that sticks out you can carefully trim off.
Enjoy and Happy Hopping Easter!