Why Natural Sticky Christmas Crafts? I have always had a soft spot for Children’s art and craft ideas that are inspired by nature! I believe that bringing the outdoors inside encourages children to look at the world around them with a slightly different view.
Twigs, sticks and branches are always our most popular find on our forest walks! My children inherited their father’s love of walking and together they tramp all over the forest and park always returning home with a pocket full of treasures! A stick is not just a stick, it is a fairy, a rose, an ornament, a paintbrush, a tree, a star… with this in mind I have collected some beautiful natural sticky Christmas crafts to share today!
- Sticky Stars
- Twinkling Twigs
- Sticky Trees
- Twig Wreaths
- Sticky Christmas Ideas
- A Stick Man!
- Rustic Twig Christmas Ornaments // The DIY Dreamer
- Twiggy Stars // Happy Hooligans
- Twig Star Wreath // Mountain Modern Life
- Wooly Twiggy Star // The Craft Train
- Driftwood Star // Driftwood Dreaming
- Fun & Easy Twig Stars // Harmony Hills Home and Garden
- Rustic Modern Twig Stars // Northstory
- Diy Twig Votive candle Holders // Freutcake
- Twinkling Twig Candle Holders // Facci Designs
- Rustic Twig Candles // Town and Country Living
- Twig Candle // Sprinkle of Glitter
- Twinkling Twigs // It’s Kriativ
- Branch Tea Light Holder // Red Ted Art
- Popsicle Stick and Twig Christmas Craft // Easy Peasy and Fun
- Twig and Wire Ornaments // U Create Crafts
- Rustic Twig Christmas Tree Ornaments // Stow&TellU
- Yarn Wrapped Stick Tree // I Heart Crafty Things
- Christmas Tree made from Branches // ueberallunirgendwo
- Cinnamon Stick Trees // Crafts Unleashed
- Stick and Scrap Ribbon Tree // Fireflies and Mudpies
- Winter Tree Craft for Kids using Yarn and Wrapped Sticks // Buggy and Buddy
- Stick & String Tree // More Than a Homeschool Mom
- Winter Twig Wreath // Thistlewood Farm
- Stick and Copper Wreath // Erika Rax
- Rustic Twig Leaf // The Kim Six Fix
- Star Stick Door Decor // Jenna Burger Design
- Twig and Pom Pom Starburst Wreath // A Beautiful Mess
- Starburst Twig Wreath // The Painted Hive
- Stick Reindeers // Fireflies and Mudpies
- Wood Slice Ornament // The DiY Dreamer
- Carved Garden Gnomes // Garden Mama
- Twig and Canning Jar Lid Ornament // Funky Junk Interiors
- Wood Slice Chalkboard // Semper Fresh Farmhouse
- Word Sticky Ornaments // First Home Love Life
If you are looking for something fun, this Stick Man play dough combines natural crafting with homemade play dough fun! We used all the sticks we collected on our forest walk to make this little guy!
Hope you feel inspired to get out and walk searching for twiggy treasures!
Looking for more Christmas Ideas, these should get you started!
- Genius Christmas Crafting Ideas
- Easy Patterns to Knit and Crochet
- 66 Free Christmas Printables
- Christmas Book + Craft Ideas for Children